Responsible retailing programs help keep everyone safe. Along with our wholesaler partners, we support retailers’ efforts to responsibly serve and sell alcohol by recommending the following:
- Encourage consumers to plan ahead and always use a ride-share service, designated driver, or public transportation. Promote safe ride options using consumer facing signage like coasters and table tents.
- Consider an always-on partnership with a ride-share or local transportation service.
- Have a plan in place for your staff to arrange alternate transportation for consumers who have become impaired, like Bud Light Alert Cab – a partnership between the local wholesaler, transportation companies, and on-premise retailers where patrons are offered free or reduced-fare rides home.
- Budweiser We I.D. assets help enforce the legal purchase age, communicate the retailer’s commitment to age verification to consumers, and provide valuable tools for retail staff to help confirm the validity of an I.D. card.
- The Bud Light “House Rules” is a tips card for party hosts on how to look out for their guests and help ensure everyone enjoys responsibly.