RIGHTS OF CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS:
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.100 et seq. and its implementing regulations (the “CCPA”), as modified by the California Privacy Rights Act (the “CPRA”), you have the right to know and understand the categories of personal information we collect about you and the purposes for which we use such personal information. AB collects the personal information identified listed below. This Policy is only applicable to consumers.
Upon receiving your request, we will need to verify your identity to determine whether we have your information in our system. Verification efforts require us to ask you to provide information so that we can match it with the information you have previously provided us. For instance, depending on the type of request you submit, we may ask you to provide certain information so that we can match the information you provide with the information we already have on file, or we may contact you through a communication method (e.g., phone or email) that you have previously provided to us. We may also use other verification methods as the circumstances dictate. We will only use the personal information provided in your request to verify your identity or authority to make the request. To the extent possible, we will try to avoid requesting additional information. However, if we cannot verify your identity from the information already maintained by us. In that case, we may request that you provide additional information to verify your identity and for security or fraud-prevention purposes. We will delete such additionally provided information as soon as we finish the verification process.
HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS:
Right to Opt-Out of the Sale and Sharing of Your Personal Information:
- You have the right to opt-out of the sale and share (cross-context behavioral advertising) of your personal information. You may opt-out by submitting your request here. Please note, some features of our websites may not be available to you as a result.
Right to Correct Inaccurate Information:
- The personal information that we collect must be accurate. If you believe the personal information we maintain on you is inaccurate, you may ask that we update your personal information in our records. You may submit your request using the information below.
Right to Request the Deletion of Your Personal Information.
- You may request that we delete personal information collected or maintained by AB. You may submit your request using the information below.
Right to Limit the Use of Your Sensitive Personal Information:
- You may request we limit the use of your sensitive personal information. You may submit your request using the information below.
Right to Know More Information.
- You may inquire about the personal information we collect on you and how it is used and shared. You may submit your request using the information below.
Right to Non-Discrimination for the Exercise of Your Privacy Rights:
- If you exercise any of the privacy rights described above, you also have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment. Consistent with California law, this means we will not retaliate against you for exercising your privacy rights.
The Process to Submit a Request:
You or your authorized agent may submit your requests relating to your personal information by one of the following methods:
· Through the Webform
· By email via (email@example.com)
· By calling us at 1-800-DIAL BUD (342-5283)