NEW YORK, NY – December 16, 2021 – Bud Light Seltzer is turning the volume – rather its flavors – all the way up in 2022 with the debut of Bud Light Seltzer Hard Soda and Bud Light Seltzer Sour – two new variety packs making some serious noise by joining Bud Light Seltzer's portfolio of “Loudest Flavors Ever” just in time for the New Year. The totally unexpected Bud Light Seltzer Hard Soda variety pack brings the bold classic soda flavors we all love to seltzer form, while the limited-edition Bud Light Seltzer Sour variety pack has four pucker-worthy fruity flavors that are not only loud, but pack a sour punch to back it up.
Bud Light Seltzer Hard Soda (available beginning January 3, 2022)
● Classic Cola: Whatever your favorite cola is, this Bud Light Seltzer tastes like that one, with zero sugar. Trust us, this is a new cola you are going to want to try.
● Cherry Cola: Bud Light Seltzer Hard Soda cherry cola has the perfect cherry to cola flavor ratio for indulgent taste without all the sugar.
● Orange Soda: Every sip of this orange soda-flavored seltzer comes with a sweet citrusy taste.
● Citrus Soda: The familiar lemon-lime soda flavor you secretly crave, with the seltzer stats we know you want.
Bud Light Seltzer Sour (limited-time offering available beginning Dec. 27, 2021)
● Blue Raspberry: The classic blue raspberry flavor provides a smooth taste before a tart finish.
● Watermelon: A new twist on watermelon seltzer that is sure to bring a sweet & sour kick to every sip.
● Lemon: The traditional lemon flavor gives citrus lovers the pop they're looking for with the perfect balance of sweet and sour.
● Green Apple: The sweet green apple flavor features a sour twist that will leave the tart-craving drinker wanting more.
“For the past several years, Bud Light Seltzer has continued to innovate and bring 21+ seltzer fans bold flavors, and now we're starting the New Year off with our ‘Loudest Flavors Ever',” said Andy Goeler, Vice President of Marketing, Bud Light. “As we continue to disrupt the seltzer category, our two new variety packs feature unique, fun and delicious flavors which we know seltzer drinkers are going to love!”
Bud Light Seltzer Sour will be available for a limited time nationwide, beginning Monday, December 27, while fans looking to enjoy the awesome classic cola taste of Bud Light Seltzer Hard Soda can grab a pack on January 3 when it becomes a permanent addition to the Bud Light Seltzer family. Both packs will be available for purchase in 12 oz. slim can variety 12-packs.
In line with the Bud Light Seltzer portfolio, the Bud Light Seltzer Hard Soda and limited-edition Sours packs are made with pure cane sugar, natural flavors, come in at 100 calories and 5% ALC/VOL. Not to mention, the Bud Light Seltzer Hard Soda has ZERO sugar while the limited-edition Sour packs flavors have less than 1 gram of sugar.
To follow the latest on Bud Light, visit BudLight.com and follow Bud Light on Facebook at Facebook.com/BudLight, on Twitter at @BudLight, and on Instagram at @BudLight.
About Bud Light
The Bud Light brand name represents a family of products including Bud Light, Bud Light Seltzer, Bud Light Peels, Bud Light Chelada, Bud Light Platinum and Bud Light Platinum Seltzer. At the forefront of innovation, Bud Light continues to expand its product portfolio, offering a wide range of products brewed to meet the ever-changing preferences of consumers everywhere. Since 1982, Bud Light has delivered the best-selling premium light lager in America that is consistently brewed with a fresh, clean finish. For more information about Bud Light and our full family of products, visit www.BudLight.com.
For more than 160 years, Anheuser-Busch has carried on a legacy of brewing great-tasting, high-quality beers that have satisfied beer drinkers for generations. Today, we own and operate more than 120 facilities, including breweries, wholesaler distribution centers, agricultural facilities and packaging plants, and have more than 19,000 colleagues across the United States. We are home to several of America's most recognizable beer brands, including Budweiser, Bud Light, Michelob ULTRA and Stella Artois, as well as a number of regional brands that provide beer drinkers with a choice of the best-tasting craft beers in the industry. From responsible drinking programs and emergency drinking water donations to industry-leading sustainability efforts, we are guided by our unwavering commitment to supporting the communities we call home. For more information, visit www.anheuser-busch.com or follow Anheuser-Busch on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
We need to check your ID
You must be of legal drinking age to enter this site